Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Deepika Padukone were among a many B-town celebs who graced a red runner of 14th book of Zee Cine Awards. While most of a movement was on a theatre of a endowment show, a red runner too had it’s share of movement and drama. Here’s a demeanour during what a stars wore on this special night…
Last year we saw Deepika competition a Naeem Khan gown, that had a distinguished similarity to one of Jennifer Lopez’s demeanour during a 2012 Oscars. But we simply desired a small turn a chick combined to her gown, she sported a maang tikaa. However we wished a subsequent time Deepika creates her entrance on this red runner she will chose a opposite colour.
Priyanka Chopra, a general pop-star ditched her pop-star demeanour and went in for a hankie Jade –saree with a lurch of pinkish and gold. It kept attack a conduct that she is a strange desi lady of B-town. Ms Chopra left everybody wondering if she walked a red runner in her Gunday avatar for her film’s graduation that will strike a theatres this Friday.
Sonakshi Sinha with her all-toned-down slim avatar we feel could have finished better, she was seen in a white and black Gauri and Nainika robe and a peaked conduct gear. We like experiments, though not this one.
who do we consider looks a some-more duty among a three? Though there were many celebs who dumbfounded us with their looks, we felt a need to speak about these 3 babes and how they attempted to woo us and take a uncover as well! Do we consider they managed to do only that?
Listed next is a finish winners list during a Zee Cine Awards 2014. Check it out…
– Best Story – Kai Po Che
– Umeed Ka Naya Chehra Male Award – Vidyut Jamval
– Best Playback thespian masculine – Arijit Singh for ‘Tum Hi Ho’
– Best Playback thespian Female – Shreya Ghoshal for Aashiqui 2
– Best Lyrics – Mithoon for Aashiqui 2
– Best Background Score goes to Pritam in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
– Best Marketed Film of a Year is Chennai Express
– Song of The Year Award goes To ‘Tum Hi ho’ from Aashiqui 2
– Best Choreography – Remo D’souza for ‘Badtameez DIL’ in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
– Best Action For Dhoom 3
– Best Debut Director – Ritesh Batra for The Lunchbox
– Best Sound Design – Madras Cafe
– Best Visual Effects – Red Chillies for Krrish 3